I guess a lot of women are wondering why a lot of black guys are dating white women. Same as most white men date a black woman now. The answer to this is simple, WE ARE TIRED!
Look, I'm black and I love my black women but I like all women. The only bad thing about black women that makes a black man turn to the other race is because black women have a damn attitude problem. Just like now I know you have an attitude now but it's fact. I mean most black women always trying to fight, always want to argue instead of talk, quick to try to f*ck a dude up.
On the other hand white women...they just got it going on now. I mean they starting to get black girl butts, sexy a*s bodies, and most got some serious paid jobs lol. However, "most" white women don't b*tch as much as black girls and will talk without getting physical. Plus, not to be sexes but white women vagina is much smoother lol. But please choose wisely men lol.
The down fall to this all on both sides, women are the biggest liars and cheaters ever. A woman can lie to you so good you could be married to her for years thinking your her only but really her buddy lol. But don't get me wrong men got it bad too and we need to fix it. We can't get these beautiful women pregnant then bounce it ain't coo. But women you can try and get a dude to get you pregnant and making us think everything is going to be cool, then turn out to be the worst baby momma ever. But to be honest I think white women maybe better. Something more civilized than a black chick jumping down my throat about everything or trying to make me look bad because I do something she finds stupid. My experience and my opinion. What's yours?
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Black vs. White Women
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ok I cant let this one go by and not say something. What people especially ones like you have got to realize not all people are the same. I recently married a man who is black who is a cousin of a friend of mine. When i was single i kept meeting the same kind of guy in just about every race or race combination they all were jerks who expected me to take care of them. I am sorry but I refuse to take care of a grown man. Then one day it hit me like a ton of bricks i was attracting these men it was something in me that made these men want to talk to me. After a quick overhaul i started meeting men like my husband. So if you keep meeting girls with nasty attitudes, want to fight, want to argue. Maybe ITS YOU, just like it was me. So try changing a few things and start looking for women in differnt places. Had to put my two cents in here too.
Ok I am back and i tried to go to sleep but i cant i still have this subject running through my mind. Do you know how many good men i turned down and wouldnt even give the time of day to. Then I had the nerve to say that all men are dogs. In reality that is just my twisted opinion I havent dated every just like you havent dated every women. Better yet to me it seems like you keep messing with these little girls who think that they are of age they call themselves a women if you got it as bad as you wrote in your blog. Women are not the biggest liars we are just smarter than men thats all. In other words men are like dogs they leave there shit all around and abound. Women are like cats they know how to cover there shit up. it seems like you had your emotions played with a couple of times but dont (i am going to try to say this) dont try to catch a new type fish with the same old bait, change the bait.
Really it have nothing to do with how women treat me because I'm use to it now. But to make a long story short. Just like the way you responded it already seems like it got to you lol. And your right women are smarted but even the smartest are the dumbest. Plus, it's not about using the same bait because I take a different approach all the time. But when it comes to black women they got this thing like "Who you, why you trying to talk to me." just nasty. And quite frankly I don't have time for it. Face it, there are more white women that are better calm, cool, collect like me that are a whole lot easier to talk to.
ok I feel you you live in america and can do whatever you want. the black women that i know dont act like that. Must be a northern thing.
Of course your a women and women stand on each others side so you wouldn't understand understand unless you were a man.
let me let you in on a few truths. Number one I am white woman. Number two you dont speak for all black men so please stop. Number three according to my husband he has never dated a black girl even though he is black not because of an attitude problem but because he has never felt attracted to them. Screw the numbering, I had a few conversations with a couple of guys and NONE OF THEM SHARE IN YOUR OPINIONS!!!!!!!!! so stop bad mouthing black women because you cant get a good one.
u krazy so wat am i? i am mixed so wat does that make me?
Post a Comment