You ever talk to someone and they claim they have this and that this and that but you don't ever see any of the stuff. Or what about those that always make it seem like they're better than people just because they buy something more expensive. Or wait...what about those that have kids and someone else won't let they kids play with your kids because they think their kids are better. Look fake people are just what they are and I quote,"Chameleons".
Face it, if you got money or not and your trying to blend with the rest. That's not real, your not a person, your a clone. Yet those same people don't even understand what life is really about. So many materialistic people that think because they ride might look a little better than yours deserves a better parking space than yours. I mean come on, this is life and if your going to live it then be real.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
People or Fakes?
Posted by Mr. Blog at 3:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I cant nothing here but a-men and were are you getting these topics from??????
LOL just call me Mr. Deep Thinker.
No I will just call you Mr. Good Liar
Post a Comment