Edgar Mitchell stated that he found pieces of a UFO ship. The government stated that it was a flight test from a prototype but the pentagon confirms it was a UFO. Now Mitchell thinks since we know now they exist we show go beyond and try to make contact with the aliens and different planets of species.
I personally believe there is such thing as aliens. I mean think about it if we exist on the planet why can't others exist. However, have you ever seen the movie "The Day The Earth Stood Still"? Not saying something advance can't happened because we don't know. Some say we should go beyond and see what's really happening beyond our solar system. But I think that is a bad idea. They have not bothered us or harmed us they're just looking. So I don't feel we should bother them. Unless one attacks then that's another story. But I say it's interesting and good knowledge to know but leave them alone. We have no idea what they are capable of. But just like the movie...This could have been their planet once. Just speaking considerable facts.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Former astronaut Edgar Mitchell About UFOs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment