BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fake Fans of M.J.'s Death

Michael Jackson, Born August 28, 1958. Know as the "King of Pop" which everyone loved.

"Michael is so cute. Michael have my baby. Michael is amazing. Michael this. Michael that."

But where was his fans when the child molestation case showed up. Everyone disappeared into thin air without a breeze. I mean don't get me wrong there were some people that came to the light for him and said he wouldn't do such a thing but where was the rest. Now it's 2009 Michael dies and everyone is on his balls. These people ask for privacy when they took him out in the body bag and the bastards still got a picture. But he guess what? Those same jerk-offs that wasn't there when he was in trouble all the sudden care. I mean Michael had a lot of weird things going on with him but he's just as a person as any other person on this Planet. Funny how the fake ones care when you die.

WE MISS YOU MICHAEL JACKSON. MAY YOU R.I.P

0 comments: